pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentine's Day One Sheet Coupons Mini Album

Here's a fast and easy project to create as a gift for Valentine's Day! A One sheet coupons mini album. You can create a few of those and write different treats or gifts on the coupons according to who will get them.


For a spouse or a boyfriend you can give a massage, a fancy dinner or even the s word. For a friend it can be a manicure, a movie or anything that you like to do together. The choices are endless! Just customize your coupons mini album with your choice of papers, colors and embellishments.


You can even create a large mini album by attaching a few small mini albums together. Attach two ends of the mini album back to back with a little double sided adhesive. You will have more room for extra coupons...


Isn't that a really cool project? You have a gift, which are the coupons and what is written on them of course, and a pretty way to present them inside the mini album. And you only need one 12x12 sheet of double sided cardstock to create it!

Don't miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter

Have fun creating!


4 comments:

  1. Kessler, I love your coupon book and yes i made one with you when I get it done
    I might sent you a copy thank you sweetie, your so great I watch you a lot
    thank you so much I really in-joy your blog take care god bless
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that someone describes it, it's important.
    elfisanta.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply desired to thank you so much yet again. I’m not certain what I would’ve handled without the type of advice shared by you directly on this problem. This was an absolute difficult situation in my view, nevertheless being able to see this professional strategy you solved that forced me to cry with happiness. I will be happy for this support and thus believe you know what a powerful job you were carrying out educating the others all through your website. I’m certain you’ve never met all of us. Calibri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Average In turn sends provides is the frequent systems that provide the opportunity for one’s how does a person pick-up biological, overdue drivers, what one mechanically increases the business. Search Engine Marketing krypto referral code

    ReplyDelete